Wattson 01 Energy Monitor
from DIY Kyoto (Single Phase Kit)
The iconic personal energy monitor. Gives detailed energy readings and historical energy use data (with Clock Feature).
Wattson shows how much electricity you are using in your home, school or office
The simplicity & brightness of the Wattson display makes it easy for the whole family to read and understand; partially sighted people will be able to read the glowing red numbers from across a room and see the colour being projected onto the wall behind. Even children can understand the meaning of the colours, making it easy to get them excited about Solar power and also get involved in reducing electricity bills.
Wattson is portable and wireless, so you can use it anywhere in the home thanks to the display’s built-in rechargeable batteries.
The technology used to transmit the data is FM radio which has an excellent range, a deciding factor for choosing the right energy monitor.
Because Wattson shows usage in simple money and colours terms, it is easy for people to understand how much they are spending on what appliances and make more informed decisions – in a survey of 500, Wattson users reported savings on their usage bills of 19.6%.
The Wattson uses just 5 watts on average, which drops to under a watt in night mode, which also extends the rechargeable display battery life.
Wattsons store up to 28 days of electricity use in its internal memory. With Holmes software, you can access daily, weekly and monthly views of your home’s energy use and join an online community to swap energy-saving hints and tips.
Renewable Energy Monitoring
The Solar and Solar Plus models monitor usage, generation and most importantly can show net usage, which is the most beneficial for you to see when you have free electricity: how much is being used and how much more can be used to get the most out of the system being installed.
- Simple to set up.
• 1-2-3 easy clip installation
• Real-time energy usage
- Simple to use.
• Easy legible display
• Instant feedback
• View in numbers & colours
- Simple to save money.
• Captures energy usage
• View Historical data
• Decisions based on facts
· Able to measure single, twin and three phase systems (extra clips required).
· 12.5KW max per phase, 37.5kW for 3-phase installation.
· 1W resolution of display.
· 14 – segment LED
· RGB LED
full colour ambient light. · 256kb non-volatile EEPROM
· 433.92Mhz transmitter / receiver, approx. 30m range.
· Max radiated power 2.26mW
· 3 – 20 second refresh rate, user changeable.
· 3 – 6 month battery life (Sensor).
· 5-3 hour battery life (Display).
· USB 1
-A to USB
mini-A cable supplied.
· Currency changeable: £. $, €, R, P, k, F.
· Casings made from Polycarbonate, Polyvinyl and ABS
· Display: 105mm X 170mm x 55mm.
· Transmitter: 110mm x 84 mm x 26 mm.
· Software Mac & PC compatible.
· Packaged weight 1kg.
* Wattson 01 Energy Monitor
50 Ways to Save Power
* please note that brochure is for Wattson Solar model which costs more than the classic model