Clipsal Wiser 2 Home Automation Controller for C-Bus (control from iPad,iPhone,Android,PC)
The Wiser 2 Home Automation Controller, a highly anticipated replacement to the amazingly successful Clipsal Wiser 1, is an advanced home automation controller for your Clipsal C-Bus network*, that gives you advanced control of your home in the palm of your hand by providing your smartphone or tablet an intuitive graphical interface to control your home's lighting, music, home cinema, air conditioners, watering systems, curtains, blinds and shutters, security systems or many other automated systems.
Clipsal Wiser Home Control Mark II
The Clipsal Wiser Home Control Mark 2, (or Wiser 2 for short) for C-Bus networks builds on and expands the capabilities of the previous Wiser Home Control.
Based on the just released C-Bus product overview catalogue, the Wiser 2 provides many exciting enhancements and new features over its award winning predecessor.
As before, the Wiser Mark 2 allows control, both locally and remotely to your home C-Bus home automation system from a wide range of smart devices such as iPhone, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad, iPad Mini, Windows PCs, Macintosh, even Smart TVs.
C-Bus Wiser Home Controller MkII - 5200WHC2 (Wiser2)
- Purpose designed C-Bus system controller
- Resides as node on the Home network
- Single Ethernet (LAN) connection
- Wi-Fi client only (not a Wireless Access Point)
- Onboard C-Bus connection
- Dual C-Bus (internal) connections on one single physical C-Bus connection
- Can be used with external CNI if no physical C-Bus connection is available
- User interface on PC (via Web Browser)
- HDMI connection for user interface on a display monitor
- Support for CEC codes through HDMI
- USB sockets and SD card slot
- USB keyboard and mouse
- Digital audio files for C-Bus Ripple
- Storage of surveillance images
- Onboard memory for storage of images, logs etc.
- Scene and scheduling capabilities onboard
- Full Logic Engine capabilities onboard
- Control devices such as lighting, multi-room audio, HVAC, blinds and irrigation
- Allows remote access to re-program Wiser and C-Bus from outside the home/building
- Future integration with many IP based devices
- C-Bus Multi-Room Audio (MRA) support with onboard Ripple server and client
- Support for DHCP (client)
- Supports fixed IP address
- Support for DYNDNS services
- Support for NTP with client definable server locations
- Power Over Ethernet (POE) support
- SAMBA support
- Support for User and Location profiles
- Support for 20 channels of power monitoring and logging
- Comprehensive Wiser diagnostics functionality
- Multiple installation options; on a desktop or with AV equipment, on shelving or in an
equipment rack and also wall mounting (using keyhole points)
- User interface on portable devices such as mobile phones and web tablets (via dedicated
Android and iOS Apps) providing complementary control of native C-Bus on-wall devices
With the Wiser, you get a consistent look and feel across many types of control device be it an iPad, an Android phone, a Home Automation touch screen, your home or work computer, or even from your modern Smart TV. All this demonstrate clear ease of use that even your kids (or grandparents) can use.
Turn on your air conditioner from your iPhone or Android phone on the way home from work, or check your home security is armed over the Internet from your PC when you get to work. You can easily control and monitor your home's automated systems whilst away from home, or even on a holiday abroad or save images from your security webcams. The flexibility and functionality is amazing.
Nous House are Wiser2 Specialists and will happily answer any questions or queries you may have about what a Wiser 2 can do for you.
See for yourself how this revolutionary Smart Home controller can Enhance your Life!!
A comprehensive look at what the Wiser 2 system can do in your Home.
The Wiser is heavily featured in our articles iPhone Home Automation or iPad Home Automation